PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
After April 15, 2023
|Full Registration - non fib members
|Full Registration - fib members
|Students 1 - Young Engineers Registration (< 31 years)
|fib Young Member Group (YMG) 2 (< 36 years)
|Symposium Gala Dinner
- One full registration covers presentation of maximum two papers and a student registration cover presentation of one paper.
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the program.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the mentioned deadlines, it will not be considered as early or regular registration if the payment has not been received by the announced deadline.
- You will receive your registration confirmation in 48 hours after you made your payment (except weekends). Please note that it may take around 1 week to get your confirmation if the payment is made via bank transfer.
- 1 To be eligible for the student registration fee, documentary evidence of status such as official transcript or copy of student ID card must be submitted along with this registration form. Without this documentation, student fees will not be applied. You may send necessary document by fax at +90 212 347 63 63 or via e-mail to email@example.com
- 2 To be eligible for the Young Engineers/Young Member Group (YMG) Registration fees, participants should send documentary evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org to prove their status.
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance to all sessions
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Conference materials
- Refreshments to be served during the Conference Program
Methods of Payment
Payments can be made via bank transfer or credit card.
Payment via Bank Transfer
All fees should be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges. Participant's name/last name, date & amount of transfer, and explanation as of FIB Sysmposium must be indicated on the transaction receipt of the bank transfer. Following the payment, receipt of the transaction must be sent to the registration secretariat email@example.com
Bank charges are the sole responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the fees.
Bank Name: T.Garanti Bank.A.S.
Branch Name: Boğaziçi Ticari Branch (1666)
Acc.Holder: Dekon Konre ve Turizm Hizmetleri A.S.
IBAN (Euro Account): TR97 0006 2001 6660 0009 0897 30
IBAN (TL Account): TR65 0006 2001 6660 0006 2993 25
Swift Code: TGBATRISXXX
Payment via Credit Card
Visa or Mastercard are accepted for credit card payments, which can be made online during the registration process.
The final invoice will be available after the conference is over. The invoice will be issued based on details provided while registering (invoice details).
Cancellation Policy - Registration:
- Cancellations before and on April 23, 2023, will receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations on and after April 24, 2023, will not receive any refund.
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing to the secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of FIB 2023 and, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.